Bang Group is owned by BANG Family. Bang Group is a diversified group having interest in various trading and manufacturing activities. The trading activity includes trading of Paper, Hessian and Jute goods, Cotton textiles, yarn etc. The manufacturing activities include HDPE/PP Woven Sack/Bags; Computer continuous stationery, Exercise Note books and Pads, Cotton Shirts and Diamond Jewellery. The turnover of the group is over USD 50 million.
M/s Sampat Kumar Bang (Group firm), Rajahmundry is one of the leading traders for all varieties of Paper in India. We are in this trade for the last 50 years and our monthly turnover of paper trading crosses 2500 tones. We are dealers for the most reputed companies like International Papers (formerly The Andhra Pradesh Paper Mill), The Ballarpur Industries, West Coast Paper Mill and few regional companies. Apart from local sourcing we also import paper. We have our branches at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada & Guntur.
Bang Stationery is part of Bang group which started production of exercise notebooks and computer stationery in the year 2002. Our headquarter is located at Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
- Strong service orientation in all areas for Paper and Paper Stationery.
- Dealers for all major paper mills across India.
- Regional and International services.
- Expertise in trade and manufacturing.
- Processing of all paper qualities.
- Quality Standard for process and product quality.
- Reliable logistic services.
Bang group concerns